Monday, March 12, 2012

Oh what a week!!!


Yay!! It’s Monday Afternoon. Let’s get this week started and start it off right!!! 

A little funny pic I took this Monday Morning. 

Happy Monday! Love those bangs baby girl!!!!




What am I loving right now? Blockbuster movie being delivered in my mail. Not having to cook dinner. While my kids are at CCD I can start my movie..Country Strong.



Although the Blockbuster store by my house is closing, I changed my membership to an online one...I am loving getting a movie in the mail. 
When I saw the blue envelope waiting for me, I did a little dance, made a little love...got down!! Ha!Ha! Okay, not really....but I did have a big ol kool aid smile on my face! 


My girl working hard at homework. 




Wednesday March 7,2012





Gurlled (according to Landon) Cheese Sandwiches for Dinner!


Friday March 9, 2012
My Cousin Ryan’s wife Lindsay has started selling Scentsy! This stuff rocks! It’s sweeeet smelling stuff that works like this. You put a brick, something like candle wax into a warmer and wait for the smell. I am obsessed with it and my new warmer! 


Currently brewing around my house is Sharp Dressed Man. It smells hella good and who doesn't like one??? Speaking of a sharp dressed man..getting ready for my date with Donnie D!! Blue Bloods tonight yo! Blue Bloods, good smells, good wine..that's how we get down at the Stearns house!! :-)

I also got Payton a stuffed animal. You put a sweet smelling pack into the bear and it just smells…breathtaking!! Payton has not put it down since she got it!!
The muthaload…Payton’s Scentsy Pooki Bear






My Entepenuers….their store..don’t mind the messy bookshelf! 




Landon’s sign on his door “Get bookmarks in here 25c”  I love it! 


My beautiful little girl






Saturday March 10, 2012


The weekend was filled with lots of activities....


Bronson had a baseball game and then we all went to the movies to see The Lorax. 
Treats for my B for winning his game! Skittles, Cookies...but leave the Cannoli, that is for me! 


On Sunday, Ron took Payton and Landon to our rock hunting spot.


Look at those smiles...this pic was taken at the Dunes near our rock hunting spot.


To make my day a little easier in the morning before school…


Yup, clothes are ready, backpacks are ready and coffee maker is programmable! So I can have fresh coffee when I wake up! Just a little something I use to make my mornings a breeze! OHHHH…it’s the simple things that make life easy and more ready to be enjoyed! 
Now off to get ready for Payton's softball and then a Girl Scout thang!!


Looking forward to what this week brings! 




No comments:

Post a Comment